Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Lee

There outta be a law...

52 posts in this topic

So, this is just for fun, but every person in their life says there should be a law about something, so I am starting a list of these "should-be" laws. They can be funny, or serious, I am aiming more toward humorous...

The outta be a law that says you can not talk about politics while drinking...

Instead of No Child left behind.

I would ammend it to No Child Left behind without a Fishing Pole

That once you turn 40 you no longer have to work......

aw heck

30 grin

The outta be a law that says you can not talk about politics while drinking...

There oughta be a law that says I am not allowed to talk while drinking at all. My mouth gets me in a lot of trouble anyhow.

That once you turn 40 you no longer have to work......

aw heck

30 grin

Cool, I could be retired! cool

When a pleasure boater enters within 25 feet of your fishing vessel mad that person therefor has the right to cast giant muskie lures at there boat!!!

There oughta be a law that says all dum(B) people should be sh0t.

Then, I suppose that would include me!!!!!!!!! :P

Been there, it sucks at first but down the road you learn a thing or 2 from it.

There outta be a law that says, when a guy calls to go fishing, you should automatically have that day of of work............with pay!!!!

There outta be a law that says, when a guy calls to go fishing, you should automatically have that day of of work............with pay!!!!

All in favor? thumbs_up.gif

There outta be a law that lets you yell that one word when you lose a big fish next to the boat without looking around to see if anyone heard ya and feeling a little embarrased.

Oh ya I forgot, and lets us jump up and down flapping our arms like a bird in the boat.

All beer needs to be sold cold

Dogs can only do their own business in their own yard

Its illegal for the garbage company to charge you to pick up your recycling

Its illegal to go within 100 yards of another fishing boat unless you are invited to come closer

Gas, bait, lures and ammunition are tax deductible expenses

When a pleasure boater enters within 25 feet of your fishing vessel mad that person therefor has the right to cast giant muskie lures at there boat!!!

YES!

That a deer hunting license means you will see and shoot a big buck.

A fishing license means you will catch and keep or release all the fish you want withing the limits.

Grass will stay green all summer without watering or mowing.

No lawn mower can be used anytime I am taking my nap or before 6 pm on a Sunday.

All stores except for bait will be closed on a Holiday...it is a holiday after all for ALL to enjoy. I don't care if someone thinks shopping is a Holiday event.

If a radio station is at the State Fair, they are required to give away something at their booth. No questions asked.

banning "gangsta" rap

that hot chics want to buy me a drink

that no kids will be in the theatre when I am seeing a movie

Pink Floyd reunites and does a world wide tour in support of raising $ for the fund of the missing 20 inch box fan

And that Van Halen is never allowed to reunite again

There outta be a law that says that fat women can not wear skin tight clothing that says "Cutie" or "Hottie" on it!

Y

There outta be a law that says that fat women can not wear skin tight clothing that says "Cutie" or "Hottie" on it!

I really agree with ya.

If i ever do see a fat women wearin that i'll be gaggin in the bathroom

that hot chics MUST wear the skin tight short clothes year round! words hottie/cutie optional

yopaulypinkfloyd,

i've seen many of them tight shirt hot chicks.

And boy oh boy.

but the real law with hot chicks should be that they cannot wear any clothes at all!!

Rembember...this is a family site. My granddaughter might be reading over my shoulder... shockedshocked

There outta be a law that makes all fishing openers and the day after national holidays that must be observed by all places of employment so you can make it out those two days.

Actually they should make a law where if you want to go fishing, you automatically get the day off.

And about the opener, fisherman/women should be the only one's able to be on the water