Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

T Paw out of the running for VP

52 posts in this topic

I heard it was going to be the Governor of Alaska - alot of electoral votes there huh?

dont care for romney. his flips and flops dont sell with me. oh wait, that makes him the perfect politician

I heard it was going to be the Governor of Alaska - alot of electoral votes there huh?

Female VP... it is not the Alaska votes that count. Makes many of the Obama women voters think twice. Just my guess though smile

Strange Choice - As it relates to the Republican Message

*** Age and experience. She is younger than Obama and has less experience. If McCain kicks, is she capable of the Office?

*** Accusation that GOP is the party of Big Oil. Her husband is a Oil Production operator on the North Slope. She supports drilling in ANWR, McCain has opposed.

I guess the hope is that Biden comes off as a Bigot if they debate.

*** Age and experience. She is younger than Obama and has less experience. If McCain kicks, is she capable of the Office?

*** Accusation that GOP is the party of Big Oil. Her husband is a Oil Production operator on the North Slope. She supports drilling in ANWR, McCain has opposed.

experience. mayor and governor. beats obama

Big oil. well, considering that opinion polls show americans favor drilling our own oil......

I'm just glad it is not T-Paw.

Is there anyone who wants to see Molnau as our Governor. sick

Originally Posted By: Big Tom

Big oil. well, considering that opinion polls show americans favor drilling our own oil......

Let's see. First-term Governor of a small pop. state and mayor and council member of a small town, and BA at University of Idaho beats U.S. Senator for 4 years and 8 years as a State Legislator from a big pop. state with a BA from Columbia and JD from Harvard....O.K.

I'm not voting for either big party ticket. I do find it illuminating on how you think. crazy

OH YEAH!!!!

And she a gubner. She has twice the success as Hillary. And looks to boot.

Also, have you guys seen McCain's daughter? Hubba Hubba

meghanmccain.jpg

Meghan%20McCain.jpg

Originally Posted By: tacklejunkie

Let's see. First-term Governor of a small pop. state and mayor and council member of a small town, and BA at University of Idaho beats U.S. Senator for 4 years and 8 years as a State Legislator from a big pop. state with a BA from Columbia and JD from Harvard....O.K.

I'm not voting for either big party ticket. I do find it illuminating on how you think. crazy

I see how you think. Small populations somehow mean less.

Originally Posted By: tacklejunkie

and worked a whopping 140 odd days in the senate and voted present often while state senator. i find it illuminating how you think

i do hope that the democrats point out her lack of experience. odds are the obama campaign especially will not

What a silly spin.

I know I'm impressed by her credentials over T-Paw or Romney.

LMAO

Originally Posted By: Sonicrunch

What a silly spin.

LMAO

i dont know if she would be ready to be prez if Mccain kicks, i am saying that it seems strange that the dems would even discuss her lack of experience.

McCain needed someone to excite the conservative base. she will do that. and considering GWB won a second term with basically his base alone....

Originally Posted By: Sonicrunch

What a silly spin.

LMAO

you're the silly one, silly buns

The difference on experience is this...

For McCain, he's selected a VP with little experience. Only way she will become Pres is if McCain croaks or something drastic happens.

For Obama, it's the lack of experience for the presidency. Not VP, second fiddle.....the big cahuna spot that the world pays most attention to.

Let the mudslinging begin:

By LIZ SIDOTI, Associated Press Writer

"More recently, she has come under the scrutiny of an investigation by the Republican-controlled legislature into the possibility that she ordered the dismissal of Alaska's public safety commissioner because he would not fire her former brother-in-law as a state trooper."

i dont think that VPs matter unless they hurt you. remember dan quayle. i cant imagine quayle as pres over bentsen and bush still won