• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowling a Perfect Game- In 2 Minutes.

zamboni

Dude watches a little Rob and Big I'd say. Third to last set of pins, that last pin took an odd looking fall.

Still, maybe it's easier in 2 minutes? Don't have to think about it and can replicate the throwing motion with less variation?

Cool video.

I agree, fake. the reason the camera follows the bowler is to alow the employe with the pin hook to get between the masking units (small gap) without being spotted. There is a cat walk that allows a person to run the length of the house just over the pin decks.

Bowling alley employee's are an odd breed....

man it was fun work though......

Fake, two shots are no where close. Used to work in a lane and yes if you work in a house you have lots of free time to play Bowling games. After hours we would have our own tourneys where we would start at 1 and go through all 24 lanes. Oil conditions change so much from lane to lane that to string strikes was almost impossible. And several of the employees had 300 games to their credit. Of course we also bowled with footballs, rolled balls through chairs and flung balls with towels always trying to come up with a better Trick shot... My specialty was bowling left handed after hours but bowled right handed in leagues. Did I mention that we would invite bar patrons to our after hours bowling!

Fake all the way, like said 2 shots for sure were fixed and a third a possibility. After working at 1 for 17 years part time and a 210+ average bowler, I can say I have never tried that trick. Other tricks yes, but not that one. It looks like he used house balls also. There was not much form, a few shots crossed over to the brooklyn side. I think only 3 shots in the pocket.

It didn't look like the lanes were blocked.

To me not that impressive if rigged.

G.C.

There's no way it's real. The pin action on several of the strikes is suspect. Plus that would be nearly impossible for anyone to do, much less a straight shot bowler. I've seen 2 real perfect games and both of them required a lot of skill and a little luck. That shows little skill, and more luck than a leprechaun and horseshoe combined.