Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zamboni

Bowling a Perfect Game- In 2 Minutes.

22 posts in this topic

Dude watches a little Rob and Big I'd say. Third to last set of pins, that last pin took an odd looking fall.

Still, maybe it's easier in 2 minutes? Don't have to think about it and can replicate the throwing motion with less variation?

Cool video.

If I were a betting man I'd say fake the last few frames had a couple of pins fall oddly. There must have been help from the above and I don't mean "THE ONE ABOVE" I mean from a third party located in the back of the lanes above the pin rack. Harmless though none the less.

way fake.. that one pin fell without anything touching it! Great edit job however!

That dude can roll though no matter what anyone says. There were only two frames there that look like there was a little help possibly.

I can hear "The Dude" calling now from Los Ang-el-ace.

if he was that good... he would be making millions

on the PBA circuit..

randy

if he was that good... he would be making millions

on the PBA circuit..

randy

His belly isn't big enough yet

could be thousands... never will find out with a 160

average.

randy

Fake, still cool, but fake. Two frames that the pin was standing and then fell out of nowhere. Pin Monkey up in the wings for sure.

I agree, fake. the reason the camera follows the bowler is to alow the employe with the pin hook to get between the masking units (small gap) without being spotted. There is a cat walk that allows a person to run the length of the house just over the pin decks.

Bowling alley employee's are an odd breed....

man it was fun work though......

its fake, there is people down there knocking them down.

Fake, two shots are no where close. Used to work in a lane and yes if you work in a house you have lots of free time to play Bowling games. After hours we would have our own tourneys where we would start at 1 and go through all 24 lanes. Oil conditions change so much from lane to lane that to string strikes was almost impossible. And several of the employees had 300 games to their credit. Of course we also bowled with footballs, rolled balls through chairs and flung balls with towels always trying to come up with a better Trick shot... My specialty was bowling left handed after hours but bowled right handed in leagues. Did I mention that we would invite bar patrons to our after hours bowling!

I agree, two of 'em looked kind of fishy. But overall it's a lot more interesting than the Bigfoot video.

Ok. so 10 out of 12, with the 2 fakes. Still pretty darn good. Oh, and I would be willing to bet he isn't older than 17.

Fake all the way, like said 2 shots for sure were fixed and a third a possibility. After working at 1 for 17 years part time and a 210+ average bowler, I can say I have never tried that trick. Other tricks yes, but not that one. It looks like he used house balls also. There was not much form, a few shots crossed over to the brooklyn side. I think only 3 shots in the pocket.

It didn't look like the lanes were blocked.

To me not that impressive if rigged.

G.C.

There's no way it's real. The pin action on several of the strikes is suspect. Plus that would be nearly impossible for anyone to do, much less a straight shot bowler. I've seen 2 real perfect games and both of them required a lot of skill and a little luck. That shows little skill, and more luck than a leprechaun and horseshoe combined.