• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

AC DC

ocf1

I was a bit disappointed in Rock N Roll Train. Maybe I just need to hear it a few more times, but the 2 times I heard it so far doesn't excite me. I was expecting a lot more after a 10 year wait. I'm a huge AC/DC fan, so I'm hoping the rest of the album is better.

Edit: there's a youtube posting of a guy who tried playing this song after a buddy of his "hummed" it after having witnessed the making of the video. This was prior to the song having been released. I'll just say I wish Rock N Roll Train was as good as this guy's rendition of the hummmed version.

I like ac/dc alot, but I have heard this song wayyyyyy too many times now.

Yeah, like the last four albums.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good AC/DC song as much as the next person and have many of their CD's, but they all kinda sound the same after a while.

Boys, I am going to cross one thing off my bucket list.

I actually scored tickets to the AC/DC concert this morning. Nov 23 at Xcel Center. Life long dream, never had the opportunity before this. Spendy tickets, but hey, you only live once.

Anybody else going to be there?

DD

Also got my tickets. This will be my 3rd ACDC concert. Out of all the concerts i have been to-nobody compares to them live. Always a great show and possible thier last. Worked out good 2 days before i go to South Dakota for the second trip. ACDC then go shoot some birds now thats a fun week!!!

No, you're right. It paid to shop early. Apparently those of us in the second deck paid the same as floor seats, but I think a lot of those were reserved for fan club members who they socked another $40.

Oh well, I am excited to go either way!!!

DD

After instantly selling out its Nov. 23 concert at Xcel Energy Center, the enduring Australian rock icons will return to the X on Jan. 19.

AC/DC is coming back -- back in black ice. After instantly selling out its Nov. 23 concert at Xcel Energy Center, the enduring Australian rock icons will return to the X on Jan. 19.

The band, whose new CD, "Black Ice," is due Oct. 20, has added 16 North American concerts to its Black Ice World Tour, which starts Oct. 28. Tickets for the second St. Paul show, priced at $91.50, will go on sale at 10 a.m. Oct. 11 at Ticketmaster outlets and the Xcel box office.