Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocf1

AC DC

36 posts in this topic

Anyone else heard their new song? It surprised me how good it actually was!

YES, I heard it on 93X today. I loved the song

Since you mentioned ac/dc have you heard of Airborne? Sweet band.

Google airborne rock and check out their site.

Heard of them? Can't turn on the radio without hearing that song over and over and over and over.....

Runnin, Runnin Wild! haha you can only listen to that song so many times without hurting yourself.

I was a bit disappointed in Rock N Roll Train. Maybe I just need to hear it a few more times, but the 2 times I heard it so far doesn't excite me. I was expecting a lot more after a 10 year wait. I'm a huge AC/DC fan, so I'm hoping the rest of the album is better.

Edit: there's a youtube posting of a guy who tried playing this song after a buddy of his "hummed" it after having witnessed the making of the video. This was prior to the song having been released. I'll just say I wish Rock N Roll Train was as good as this guy's rendition of the hummmed version.

I like ac/dc alot, but I have heard this song wayyyyyy too many times now.

AC/DC is my all-time fav. The only band that truly gets the fish to bite. Saw em back in 81 wish I could remember it. Heard any of the other new tunes?

I like ac/dc alot, but I have heard this song wayyyyyy too many times now.

Yeah, like the last four albums.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good AC/DC song as much as the next person and have many of their CD's, but they all kinda sound the same after a while.

Thats what's great about them they haven't caved into changing into something they are not and have stuck with there strengths.

Pure Rock and Roll no commercialized non-sense.

I like AC/DC, and could listen to them over an over and over.

They are a classic...and play what they like.

Boys, I am going to cross one thing off my bucket list.

I actually scored tickets to the AC/DC concert this morning. Nov 23 at Xcel Center. Life long dream, never had the opportunity before this. Spendy tickets, but hey, you only live once.

Anybody else going to be there?

DD

You won't regret it. Saw them in 81. Would love to go again, but I can't cut into my fall hunting/fishing budget.

Also got my tickets. This will be my 3rd ACDC concert. Out of all the concerts i have been to-nobody compares to them live. Always a great show and possible thier last. Worked out good 2 days before i go to South Dakota for the second trip. ACDC then go shoot some birds now thats a fun week!!!

Wanted to go but will be deer hunting that weekend. I've seen them in concert before, they do a good show.

I seen them during the Who Made Who tour. I was 11 years old, tickets were $15. I see this tour all the seats are $90. Thats pretty steep.

89.50 plus 11.75 conv charge and 2 charge for something else per ticket. 4 tickets=$420 and some change.

What I don't get is front row is same price as a nosebleed seat, or am I misunderstanding it? It looked like all seats were $89.50

No, you're right. It paid to shop early. Apparently those of us in the second deck paid the same as floor seats, but I think a lot of those were reserved for fan club members who they socked another $40.

Oh well, I am excited to go either way!!!

DD

Anybody else going to be there?

I'm in. We'll be lower level about 10:00 from the front stage (left side) 7th row up. Should put us close of equal level with Angus. This will be my fifth show for AC/DC.

After instantly selling out its Nov. 23 concert at Xcel Energy Center, the enduring Australian rock icons will return to the X on Jan. 19.

AC/DC is coming back -- back in black ice. After instantly selling out its Nov. 23 concert at Xcel Energy Center, the enduring Australian rock icons will return to the X on Jan. 19.

The band, whose new CD, "Black Ice," is due Oct. 20, has added 16 North American concerts to its Black Ice World Tour, which starts Oct. 28. Tickets for the second St. Paul show, priced at $91.50, will go on sale at 10 a.m. Oct. 11 at Ticketmaster outlets and the Xcel box office.

yea ticket master sucks but 90 doller tickets aint nothin, the stones charge like 180 theese days.