• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deer attractants

I've been using scents for a few years. Last year I started using a drip type scent bag. The deer visited it during the night(or when I was asleep) Every morning there were fresh tracks under it. If I could get the does to stick closer to my area during the day, I'd be in good shape I'm thinking. Yes they do work.

I'd say you should get a CO's advise.

Here is a Q and A from the Cmere deer HSOforum. Probably OK to use here, but I'd check to be sure.

Q: Is it legal to use C'Mere Deer in my state?

A: C'Mere Deer is classified and manufactured as a DEER ATTRACTANT; making it unique in the hunting industry. However, some states' game laws may prohibit the use of an attractant. We encourage each individual to know their local and state game laws to ensure if it is legal to use C'Mere Deer products where he or she desires to hunt or apply it. Some states allow the use of C'Mere Deer liquid where baiting is not allowed since the liquid is not considered a food source. If in doubt, we advise you to contact your state and/or local Wildlife or Conservation Department for legal advice.