• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

College football predictions

so haaad

Can't believe no one has talked about college football yet! Who's going to win it all this year? I'm going with Ohio State. Nine returning starters on both sides of the ball, and their offense is just too much to stop with Beanie Wells at RB, Boeckmann at QB and Robiskie at WR.

I think Ohio State, if they make it past USC (which is a HUGE question mark), will get a chance to lose it all again to a superior SEC or Big 12 team. Whoever wins the OSU/USC game will be the darlings of ESPN for the rest of the year.

Oklahoma is my pick to win it all this year, although it's going to be tough going undefeated in conference play. They have a lot of depth and experience... A ton of returning starters and the most efficient passer in the league (maybe the country?) Actually, OU vs OSU might be a great game, since one of them will have a chance to break their Bowl losing streak. They're both like marijuana that way, getting smoked in a bowl and what not.

Minnesota will improve... to 2 wins. Mizzou will probably make a lot of noise, but they'll get knocked off along the way somewhere (I'm hoping in Lincoln...). Michigan will have a lot of rebuilding to do this year, so I kinda doubt that they'll really contend for the Big 10 title this year.

It's going to be another wild year... I can only hope that it's as crazy as last year. And it all gets underway tonight. I'm pumped.