• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm Hit!

Boar

Finnaly been hit, Just as I was about to nurse things along till the berries were gone, Whammo! Got some good pics toan as far as I can tell its two different bear, one is a shooter for sure, as I have been bearless for two season I will post the pics as soon as I get them on the computer an figure out how to post them, Later boar

Ok no hit tonight, but at least he knows were it is an hopfully be back. I really need some help posting pics, I know you guys have been over this many times, I but I am so computer stupid it's not funny, But if someone can go over it like your explaining it to a fifth grader Id really appreciate it. Thanks boar

Sorry, me again, dose one need to save it to a disc first cause my wifes computer has a sd card port an we have happened to save it to the computer, but god knows where. I should have stayed in school. Sad Boar.