• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Little Mud Meeker County

LPCrowRiverFisherman

I believe it was poisoned and restocked within the past? years... 5, 10? Can't remember where I read this. I was wondering about the lake too. Seems I also heard it fills up with bullheads. Hence the poisoning.

I fished this lake a few times they usually bite in the morning or in the evening. a couple years ago the water was calm and the trout were jumping every were. Must of been eating the bugs on the surface. My brother and I caught a lot of trout out there fishing them like eye's. fat head minnow and bobber.We even trolled with Rapela's and caught them like that.

your smart....seriously.

just to prove how smart you are......

i love trout...

finding trout within the metro is hard...

ive never fished little mud....

it has trout(i love trout)....

now i know its got enough trout for a guy with your mental capacity to catch and to limit out on.....

now you know that other people are watching this site to find fish. i might be the boat in front of yours the next time your at the access!!!!!

then ill post on here and tell everyone the fishing was great and that there is 5 less trout in the lake.

then you'll be waiting on my boat and my buddies boat the next time your at the access!!

Thanks!!! Now...

could you post coordinates to where you were catching the fish?

also...could you post a mapquest link with directions to the access?