• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need some outboard mechanic advice

sparcebag

Should be o.k! My Dad works at a marina and that is actually how they have been winterizing the boats there. Instead of pulling all the plugs on the bigger motors they have just been circulating R.V. through them for a while and storing them that way. They never had one issue this spring with doing them that way.

Nah, N.A.M.A is an association of fisherman throught Minnesota (mostly just guys that I fish with). I got nominated to be the "Safety Director" one night about 5 years ago on one of our sanctioned fishing events after about 2 1/2 bottles of Crown Royal! At the request of the guys in the group the definition of NAMA is a closely guarded secret! grin I'm actually a machinist/fabricator!