• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

mini super humper

Just an awesome bait. When we were up at Operation Muskie, Chad Cain threw on all day, I mean ALL day. He boated two fish over 40 and had one hit that was a monster, but no hooks. The bait is very versitile in the fact that you can work it really loud, or slow it down and make it more subtle. I went out and got one immediately after that outing. Will probably be getting another in the future.

Forgot to mention the other very awesome tip that Chad put us onto using the Humper. If you have a fish hump up/wake behind the lure, instead of speeding the lure up like most normally do, try this. Just give the reel one quick turn of the reel handle. All it takes. As soon as you do that, the lure just makes a quick little sputter and then back to normal sound. Chad did this with the two fish that he caught and as soon as he did the quick turn with the reel handle, both fish clobbered the bait!

It is a topwater bait that has a blade on the head of the bait that rotates. On the rear of the bait, there is another smaller blade that also rotates. There is also a Super humper that has a rubber tail off the back end. I don't like these as much as the regular humper. They are very loud baits and can be used at anytime. They ride the waves well so it isn't necessary to have flat water to throw it. As stated above, they are built like a tank. Pay a little more for them than other baits, but they are well worth the price.

just got back from my trip.Very slow.I had one fish hooked up for about 2 seconds on a shallow thunder.And one other follow on a shumway flasher.My boat partner had a hot low 40's waking on his jackpot but never fully committed.Caught a couple smallies and walleyes.Fishing was slow but a fun weekend.O yea and nothing on the humper.Looks like a great bait tho!