Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swill

Hillary's Speach

17 posts in this topic

Something stood out last night during this part of her speach....

“Thank you very much, I am so honored to be here tonight!”

I am here tonight as a proud mother, as a proud Democrat, a proud Senator, a proud American, and a proud supporter of Barack Obama. “My friends, it is time to take back the country we love.”

WHAT you are not proud of your husband. You know the guy sitting up there? The first black president? Remember the 90's!

Later in the speach...

America is still around after 232 years because we have risen to every challenge in every new time, changing to be faithful to our new values of equal opportunity and the common good. I know what the means for Americans. I’m a Senator because of the efforts of the suffragists. 72 year campaign to get the vote for women. And 88 years ago today the 19th amendment became enshrined in the Constitution, giving women the right to vote. My mother was born before women could vote, my daughter got to vote for her mother for President. This is the story of America

And to finish the story, how fitting the democratic party and liberal media screw Hillary on this day, by drilling her during the whole campaign process, and giving his holyness a free pass. And it must have been great that her party and Obama was not even interested in her opionon on VP canidates, and she was not even called to be considered as a canidate.

I guess 18 million votes mean little for a vp selection.

Ohh well God Speed!

It's all about the plan and change there swill......ROTFL

After the last few elections, a persons gotta wonder if there really are any democrats or all they all just cardboard cutouts to give the Repubs someone to fight with......LOL

There's probably no doubt that they'd get elected if they'd find a decent bunch of candidates...

I wouldn't have watched her screech with a gun pointed to my head. The same goes for Nobama and McCain. I've been hearing the same regurgitated baloney for over a year now. Come on November.

I thought it was one of her best orations ever, even tho I dont care for her,Precise,undulating,Rousing!

I don't get how two months ago she said BHO wasn't qualified to run the country and now he's the best candidate out there? What happened in two months? What experience did he have in two months that qualified him in her eyes?

That same question has been asked about Biden. A year ago Biden and Obama were opponents. Two months ago Hillary and Obama were opponents. Not so anymore. This isn't new to Hillary/Biden vs. Obama. Eight years ago Bush had plenty of bad things to say about McCain during the South Carolina primary. G.W. is endorsing McCain this election cycle. Mit and Rudy didn't have much nice to say about McCain a few months ago. I would be willing to bet their tune has changed now. McCain came down on Bush early in 2000 and then at the RNC gave him glowing praise in a speech. G. H. W. Bush didn't have much nice to say about Regan until Ronnie got the nod and selected him as a running mate.

None of them are going to talk nice about each other when they are in a pollitical competion. Once the dust settles and some one comes out on top they move on and do what they feel is best for their party. It is part of the game they play.

I agree casey, it just slays me that they all slam each other and then during conventions it's a love fest. I would honestly vote, no matter which party, the first person that came out and said "I'm not going to say I'm better or worse than this person. Here are my values and goals, you choose from that information".

Man that would be refreshing huh?

I would honestly vote, no matter which party, the first person that came out and said "I'm not going to say I'm better or worse than this person. Here are my values and goals, you choose from that information".

Man that would be refreshing huh?

I agree with you, it would defintely be nice to cut through all of that B.S.

I think Ronald Regan said it best when he said, "Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

I agree with you, it would defintely be nice to cut through all of that B.S.

It would be nice, but they'd loose the election. The last presidential candidate to tell us the truth was Mondale. He said during a debate that if elected he would need to raise taxes to reduce the debt, well, the rest is history.

I agree also,But competition is competition,win lose or draw when the game is over its over.A good sportsperson moves on and accepts the fate dealt.

I don't get how two months ago she said BHO wasn't qualified to run the country and now he's the best candidate out there? What happened in two months? What experience did he have in two months that qualified him in her eyes?

Thats easy.. shes says he's the best.. he pays off her 25 mil campaign debt.. deal done..

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd

Thats easy.. shes says he's the best.. he pays off her 25 mil campaign debt.. deal done..

I heard he wasn't going to be paying off their debt or did that change, now?

Originally Posted By: Jaydebull
Originally Posted By: Sandmannd

I heard he wasn't going to be paying off their debt or did that change, now?

I can only assume there was some closed door discusions.. He had to give something to get her on board, we might not ever know what though.. so was just a guess. I'm guessing $$ .. Clintons seem to respond well to that..

Originally Posted By: BigWadeS
Originally Posted By: Jaydebull

I heard he wasn't going to be paying off their debt or did that change' date=' now? [/quote']

I can only assume there was some closed door discusions.. He had to give something to get her on board, we might not ever know what though.. so was just a guess. I'm guessing $$ .. Clintons seem to respond well to that..

I hear most people do respond to $$$$$$

Yep, I can be bought if anyone is interested. smile For 3 or 4 million I will personally quit my job and stump for any of the candidates.

Yep, I can be bought if anyone is interested. smile For 3 or 4 million I will personally quit my job and stump for any of the candidates.

LOL.. I would turn Liberal quite fast for 3 to 4 mil.. Go Obama ! I accept paypal..