Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Master of Fishes

2007 Lund Pro Sport 1700...MUST SELL NOW...FIRST $20K TAKES

9 posts in this topic

Barely used and must sell NOW...first over $20,000 takes it

Black w/ grey interior, black 2800lb trailer...sharp package

90hp Merc Optimax w/ tilt and trim, transom saver...42mph on plane

All the options...70lb Front-mounted Minkota with auto pilot and transducer, Lowrance LMS 480 Sonar/GPS with Lakemaster chip, aerated livewell, flip-up seats in back, 5 pedastels, castings platform, ladder and platform for tubing/skiing, swimming

GREAT FAMILY BOAT AND GOOD FISHING RIG...MUST SELL

I WILL SEND PICTURES TO ANYONE WHO REQUESTS W/ EMAIL

LOCATED IN FERGUS FALLS..ready to lake test

jacichosz@hotmail.com

Pics please [YouNeedAuthorization]@hcinet.net

Please email pics turg@frontiernet.net

Thanks

please send pictures to

Buse7608@netmail.clcmn.edu

thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• The GOP feels a need for some reason to pick up the mess in healthcare that the Democrats created yet in the process, they seem bound and determine to own the mess themselves. despite the public crowing, the DNC would love for the GOP to get stuck in this tar pit, also   Let ObamaCare collapse on it's own. Do nothing
    •     Actually, I think it sounded like breakfast to D2E....  
    • Big day today. Obamacare is about to be replaced with Obamacare light.Maybe. But if the Koch bros get their way the bill won't pass.
    • Child please. You know I am right and it's OK to admit you thought Aleppo was something Lorne Greene fed to his dogs.   
    •   How does the song go "I see your true colors shining thru".
    •   Yawn...   8 months...9 months.... or more, investigating the evil Donald and still nothing ??   Maybe just join the Duffman and have a good cry ....    
    •   You're getting sort of deep there Jigsaw, but yeah, who really gives a rip if someone calls Rachel Maddow a dyke on an internet forum?       politically correct  ► adj. Of, relating to, or supporting broad social, political, and educational change, especially to redress historical injustices in matters such as race, class, gender, and sexual orientation. adj. Being or perceived as being over-concerned with such change, often to the exclusion of other matters.     There's a good article about it here: https://www.academia.org/the-origins-of-political-correctness/
    •   Lol...   Another progressive snowflake melting down in the warm Trumptember sun.   Epic....  
    •     Ok,drama queen.   There is no mama or Polish jokes, having a go at wives and children.    Stop yelling rape because someone accidentally brushed into your b.o.o.b at Costco. When on the defense down here, being egregious is the last resort for most when cornered. Only second to calling out for martial law that once exisited in these parts. You want to live by the sword, well, you know how it ends.   As for personal relationships, unless you boys are neighbors and all groomsmen then I wager this is nothing more then a geriatric Tinder site, doubling as a support group. Online relationships can be anything they want it to be, except reality.    You either are going to get the what and why of what I said or or you're not. It was no mistake and very intentional. As I said, not a rip but an easy observation.   Im not down here to make pals and build lasting relationships as the very idea of that in this setting is a contradiction in its self. (misery loves company cliche applies) Im just giving in to a guilty pleasure which has almost run its course.   In closing, it's game here. Not a discussion or a debate. A perpetual cat fight. Ideas and opinions are made without ever directly stating them and they carry the same weight as if they were to be.  Just be aware enough to catch it.   If you do not like my brand of Vodka. That is ok with me, it's not for everyone. I respect the voicing of it, I encourage.   But just know, down here, all of you are get away drivers but hold the same culpability as the one inside robbing the bank.                  
    • There was an initial surge in confidence from wall st.But even they are losing confidence in him because he is a loose cannon and they are much more confident in stable leadership.
  • Our Sponsors