• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

who's ready for the early goose season

I use to think that on alot of fields i would see, but whats the worst thing that could happen they say no. But what if they say yes. Have had places that i did't ask on and then saw people hunting them now that really chaps a guys behind.

I use to think that on alot of fields i would see, but whats the worst thing that could happen they say no. But what if they say yes. Have had places that i did't ask on and then saw people hunting them now that really chaps a guys behind.

just because im 17 doesnt mean im not afraid to ask and well theres no way to hunt it cause the lady who owns it is in the nursing home and the guy who hunts all of her land is the biggest p-rick in the county. one year on the 2nd weekend of shotgun deer hunting he yelled at my sister when she was pulled over on the road taking pictures of the scenery near his house because it was a frosty morning and things looked pretty and he was telling her to tell my dad to get off his land now. which my dad wasnt even hunting that weekend because he had already filled his tag and no one from our party was even within a mile of his property and we no not to trespass and we know not to get involved with him what so ever

Our goose season starts tomorrow here in Wi. Went out and put the final touches on the blind this evening and let the dog do a bunch of dummy retrieves. Not sure i'm going to make it out tomorrow in the 90 degree weather though. Thats to dang warm for hunting smile

Well, no mad dash to get ready for hunting this weekend. Unfortunately, my FIL passed away a couple hours ago, so we'll be headed out to attend services, etc.

You guys have fun and bang up a few for me! wink Leave a few for the 2nd weekend though if you could. smile

Quote:
Stamps and Bullets.

bullets?? shocked do they work well at geese? haha jk

I am ready, Saturday can't come any sooner! I have a few fields and each field has birds in em...so looking forward for the rain to drop. Good luck everyone. Post a report afterwards!