• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deadline reminder

Maybe it's already been posted, but another reminder won't hurt.

Sept. 4th (next Thurs.) is the deadline to apply for an antlerless tag (this applies to those that may be hunting in the lottery area or want the opportunity to possibly harvest a doe in a lottery area).

Thanks wavewacker.

I reminded the rest of our group. This year our area was moved back in the lottery for the first time in about 8 years, and I was the only one who noticed it. Lucky I did.

DD

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/hunting/deer/index.html#

Basically MN DNR HSOforum, click on hunting to the left then click on the deer pic then click on "Deer license buyer's guide".

This is a condensed version of the new licensing options and has a map of the state with all areas color coded if they are a lottery (blue) area, management (red) area or intensive (green) area.