Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WaveWacker

Deadline reminder

5 posts in this topic

Maybe it's already been posted, but another reminder won't hurt.

Sept. 4th (next Thurs.) is the deadline to apply for an antlerless tag (this applies to those that may be hunting in the lottery area or want the opportunity to possibly harvest a doe in a lottery area).

Thanks wavewacker.

I reminded the rest of our group. This year our area was moved back in the lottery for the first time in about 8 years, and I was the only one who noticed it. Lucky I did.

DD

do you have a list of where the zones are. I dont think we have to apply for them, but wanta make sure.

do you have a list of where the zones are. I dont think we have to apply for them, but wanta make sure.

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/hunting/deer/index.html#

Basically MN DNR HSOforum, click on hunting to the left then click on the deer pic then click on "Deer license buyer's guide".

This is a condensed version of the new licensing options and has a map of the state with all areas color coded if they are a lottery (blue) area, management (red) area or intensive (green) area.