Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hoffer

anyine know the fuel capacity for a 2003 year Crestliner 1650 fish haw

9 posts in this topic

Looking for fuel capacity on the built in tank for the 2003 year model crestliner 1650 fishhawk.

I am running a 75Merc as well.

I had run a 16 foot lund rebel with a 40HP.

That engine ran forever - but i thought it was a gas hog?

What do you think the distance ratio would be with the crestliner 1650 with a 75 merc compared to the 16 foot rebel with a 40?

In otherwords, if each boat had say 1 gallon of gas - which would go further on that gallon of gas?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mark,

Is the 75 a 2 stroke or 4 stroke?

If they're both 2 strokes I'd say the 40 hp with the rebel.

marine_man

What do you think you get for mileage with the 40hp Mark? Is the 75 4st., efi, carb?

The 40Hp with the rebel is a 2 stroke with 4 cyclinders/spark plugs....

I believe the 75Hp merc 2003 model is also a 2 stroke ( I know its not a 4 stroke...)....

The rebel was a gas hog....matt - I could make it from your place to flossie and then back -and that would take almost a 6 gallon tank.

I am betting with the 75 if i put 6 gallons in it - it would go to flossie and back with maybe 2 gallons or so left - just a guess...

I would still like to know the tank capacity :-) It came with no manuels - I think the guy that sold it to me said it was a 14 gallon tank...but that seems low? I know the newer ones at least have much bigger tanks - becuase I could find their specs on the crestliner HSOforum- but nothing for older (2003) models....

I'd call Crestliner to get the fuel capacity. Their phone number is: 320-616-5600

Good luck!

marine_man

Hey Mark,

Does it say EFI on the hood? I know your 40 burns a ton of gas and I can't imagine your newer motor doing the same.

We drive the 135opti, to the landing and back and it only burns about 3 gals.