• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

anyine know the fuel capacity for a 2003 year Crestliner 1650 fish haw

Hoffer

Looking for fuel capacity on the built in tank for the 2003 year model crestliner 1650 fishhawk.

I am running a 75Merc as well.

I had run a 16 foot lund rebel with a 40HP.

That engine ran forever - but i thought it was a gas hog?

What do you think the distance ratio would be with the crestliner 1650 with a 75 merc compared to the 16 foot rebel with a 40?

In otherwords, if each boat had say 1 gallon of gas - which would go further on that gallon of gas?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

The 40Hp with the rebel is a 2 stroke with 4 cyclinders/spark plugs....

I believe the 75Hp merc 2003 model is also a 2 stroke ( I know its not a 4 stroke...)....

The rebel was a gas hog....matt - I could make it from your place to flossie and then back -and that would take almost a 6 gallon tank.

I am betting with the 75 if i put 6 gallons in it - it would go to flossie and back with maybe 2 gallons or so left - just a guess...

I would still like to know the tank capacity :-) It came with no manuels - I think the guy that sold it to me said it was a 14 gallon tank...but that seems low? I know the newer ones at least have much bigger tanks - becuase I could find their specs on the crestliner HSOforum- but nothing for older (2003) models....