• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fireworks

Here are a few of the few pictures that I have taken this summer. The good news is I have lost 30 pounds with all the bike riding I had been doing smile

All of these were taken on July 4th with and Olympus 770sw hand held, braced against a railing and using the timer, and using the fireworks setting in the camera. The last one is a little fuzzy. Any c&c is welcome, just remember this was a point and shoot with no tripod. Enjoy!

Fourth-1.jpg

Fourth-2.jpg

Fourth-3.jpg

Fourth-4.jpg

I agree, that second one is really nice. I bet that fireworks show in D.C. had to have been pretty spectacular. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats on the weight loss! I've been trying as well, without the same good results.

Thanks guys, the fireworks show out there is a definite once in a lifetime thing. Timing is pretty easy when some one is just shooting one round right after the other, I just kept pressing the button. I even tried a few burst shots that worked pretty well too.

machohorn: after ten years as a forward observer in the field artillery bang/flash is a real bad thing. But I do love it when there is a flash...bang smile