• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

i looked for one this spring when I bought my SX3. They are definetly hard to find. If I remember correctly they had problems with the gun so they pushed back the release date, that was last year though. i would definetly put some research into this gun before buying.

Lots of problems with the first 3000 or so that were released. Remington made some part upgrades in the model and apparently those after the serial #3000(roughly) have been working well.

The are hard to find because they are a special order from the sales rep side of things. The store has to special order it from their supplier and their supplier has to special order it from Remington.

I wouldn't expect to see them on the shelves on a regular basis until Remington is sure they have worked out all the kinks. I think initially they pushed them out the door because of all the hype that was out there and because they were way behind their initial release date. They were to come out in 2005, hence the 05 in 105. I don't know if they were trying to beat another company to the punch with a bottom eject auto or not. Haven't heard any rumblings about competition but you never know.

I think Remington may have made a huge mistake by letting this gun out before it was ready. It really has caused a lot of Remington bashing on other sites. Can't really blame people for being mad when they buy a $1200 gun and it goes back three or four times to Remington.

I had the opportunity to handle one and to take it apart and put it back together. It takes some getting used to but I think it's like anything else, you do it a few times and it's second nature. As far as handling and such. This gun comes up really nice and it swings exceptionally well. Slightly front heavy. It points well and it felt perfect for me. It is a nice looking gun with the carbon fiber and titanium reciever. The wood is a little plain. It's not your daddy auto thats for sure. It looks strange but really, hmmm... cool!

If things go well with the gun I may consider buying one next year. I need some more positive reports.

My dad has one and it is a very nice gun. His was purchased after the bugs were worked out of the first batch. He has not had any issues with it and many rounds have been fired through it.

I use a benelli legacy and can switch to the 105 CTI very easily. The legacy is faster to swing but the CTI has less felt recoil and the second shot seems easier.

If I had the extra $1200 a 105 CTI would be in my gun cabinet.