Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
1900_LE

From Missouri

I live near St Louis! I'm here quite often! I just wish I could be in MN more often!I don't get to make my annual fishing trip up north this year, my fishing bud had back surgery and I bought a new house and am moving tomorrow....so maybe next year! Make that for SURE next year! I can hear the eyes from LOW calling me!!!!

Live in Aurora. MO, near Springfield. Make a trip annually in May to the Grand Rapids area. Sometimes twice a year. Love the pike and walleye fishing.

Close to alot of good fishing! Keep us posted on The Rock and Taneycomo! You'll be close to many lakes there!

I live in Hannibal, MO. I am close to the Mississippi and Salt Rivers. I am also not far from Mark Twain Lake.

Hi Flip! I try to make it up to Mark Twain as much as possible! Won't be there this weekend though!!!!!! I think there may be too much water in the lake!

Hey Barry. Mark Twain Is still very high. I drive over Salt river bridge on hwy 61 everyday. The water was over the banks a few hours ago. I talked to someone a few days ago and they said as of last Friday the lake was only 10 feet below what it was at its highest level this summer. I enjoy the fall crappie fishing but I am afraid it may not be any good this year.

Well this post has been on here almost 2 months. I thought there might be more folks from Missouri on here. But, I guess not. Enjoy your fishing everyone, I'm gettin ready for bird season.

Quail here and then pheasants and quail in KS and maybe SD. Dogs are at the trainer right now so they'll be ready for opening weekend.

I was living in St Joseph, MO then back to MN, then to Kansas City, Lees Summit, Riverside and Platte City,then moved back to my hometown in southern MN. Love KC and St JO, just wanted my parents to be able to see their grandbabies on a regular basis.

Am I the only one left from MO? Trees are starting to get some color down here and we are supposed to get some rain in the next few days. I'm going to hit the trout park one more time before they close for the year tomorrow, hopefully I'll catch a few! Everyone have a good one!

Hey Barry,

Not many members down there in MO keeping you busy. Say, any tips for someone getting ready to head down to Table Rock looking for crappies and largemouth this time of year? Any specific patterns one might look for? Are the crappies still hanging out passed the breaklines in open water or have they started to migrate back to shallows? Bass going shallow or deep down there lately? Cranks, plastics, dropshot, top water, spinner baits?

I don't get to Tablerock, but if it's like any other lake around here the crappie are headed to the back of the coves to fill up on shad! After that you should be able to find them along the bluffs. What I've read online they are catching bass on cranks and topwaters, but you can NEVER be sure about FISH! Good Luck!