• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help with disabled youth hunt

I was asked to take a disabled 14 year old duck hunting. My thought is that I would take him out for the youth duck hunt. Would anyone have any suggestions for a place close to Cottage Grove/Inver Grove/St Paul Park or around the area? Ideally it would be an easier walk to get to with some water.

I am not looking for some hot action spot; just someplace easy to get to with maybe a couple shots for him.

I am going to do some driving this weekend to try and find an easy place for him to hunt. I am kind of excited about this. The kid was just so happy when his mother told him I would take him.

Hi sir I might be wrong but i think CARLOS AVERY might have some spots where disabled people can hunt out of? Best bet also is to contact the DNR im sure they can give you some guidance/help

Hi sir I might be wrong but i think CARLOS AVERY might have some spots where disabled people can hunt out of? Best bet also is to contact the DNR im sure they can give you some guidance/help

you are correct that Carlos Avery does have spots for disabled, I believe that is also a feature you can search on the DNR HSOforum as well....