• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NFC North Predictions

Badger

Who's going to finish first? I predict the winner of the division will be 10-6 (Packers). A lot of Vikings fans have posted/predicted 11-5 to 13-3 for a final record. Do you still think they'll win that many games?

Packers 10-6

Vikings 9-7

Lions 8-8

Bears 6-10

You guys are in trouble when LMTOUT gets in here!..... grin

I can't wait for his post! LOL I thought this would be a fun thread to start. It should be an interesting season!

I'm still waiting for a post from 4wandering eyes!!! crazy

I havent seen what I thought I would see from the Vikes in preseason, but now I have convinced myself that its Chillies evil plan just to confuse the other teams wink , and they will be great in the regular games grin

Although T-Jack before getting injured has looked good, good throws, and few stupid mistakes. So thats how I came up with the 12-4!

Vikes 9-7

Bears 8-8

Packers 7-9

Lions 6-10

Sorry, but I just see an even, average division who will get their wins by beating each other and not doing well outside the NFC North.

Just my 2 cents.

DD

Vikes fan and all-

Vikes 8-8

Pack 8-8

bears 8-8

lions 8-8

how does that tie break work?? I know head to head and NFC record,,, but this year does it really matter?? each team has something the others don't. Maybe one will shine---likely all will whine come Jan.