• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moose Hunting

Well, I have a kitchen pass for the 2009 season if I can find a place to go moose hunting. Budge allows for a Candian hunt, not an Alaskan one. Prefer a guide to hunting on my own.

I prefer to hunt with a rifle, a tent camp or cabin type hunt is fine. Any suggestions on a destination? Where have you been and what was the hunting like?

We fished at Dog Lake Resort by Thunder Bay in years past, I know they offered them. Not a super far drive. I have no idea on price, but it's a place for you to start comparing.

We also fished last year at Clearewater West lake by Atikokan, they offered them too.

Get on the web and search, my friend.

DD

Lost Island Lodge is now ofering a guided moos hunt in WMU 9B around Pipestone Lake. They may have an opening for the hunt and have hunted the area for many years. Good opportunity at a nice moose only an hour from I'Falls. Give Shane a call and tell him Lucas sent you. Lost Island is also a FM sponsor.

807-582-3366. I used to have the moose hunt they are offering now, but I didn't have enough time anymore with the deer hunts being so busy for me.