• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

catfish anyone??

Basically what I have always done is cut out the back strap of the cats, and cube them into about 1" squares. Batter em up with corn meal, throw em in the fryer. Mix up a nice batch of hush puppies, cut some taters, and warm some baked beans and you are good to go. Finish off with a nice glass of sweet tea. Dinner for a winner there.

If youhave enough of them do this. Fillet them and then place the fillets in the blender or food processor. Grind the fish up into fish flakes. Now take some corn meal and make fish patties out of the fish flakes. Place the patties on a greased cookie pan and when the pan is covered take some wax paper and cover the patties. Then start a new row of patties and another and another until the fish is gone.

Freeze the patties in the freezer. Next winter when you weant a good lunch go down to the freezer and take a few paties out of the freezer. Fry them until they are golden broan and serve them over toast. Then makes some cream peas and cover the toast and fish with the cream peas. mmmm good! Trust me!

Tight Lines;

Uncle Kes

What I do is take fillets dip in flour then in milk with 1 egg then in panko flakes with tons of canjun seasoning While i do that i have a cookie pan on the grill getting hot. Then I put some olive oil on cookie sheet and put fillets on the oil. about 5 min or so a side. I like putting the fillet on french bread with lots of tarter sauce.