• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Musky partner in Madison, WI

Croix

At the end of next week I will be returning to Madison, Wisconsin to resume classes at UW (studying meteorology so i will be all over the forcasts and most importantly when fish "should" be most active, haha). I would really like to continue the chase for musky once back at school. I will have access to a car to get to lakes in the area but will be boat less. Just wondering of there is anyone who lives in the madison area and is willing to add a person to their boat this fall, even if for a single occasion. I would be more then willing to help pay for gas, or bring some snacks or whatever is needed. All i am looking for is the oppertunity to hit the water and enjoy a nice fall day chasing musky. I am obsessive about fishing, I can toss musky baits all day long, but will be just as excited for a couple hour outing. Being on the water is half the fun for me. I will be open to any and all tactics whether it be shallow, deep, troll, cast or anything in between. Most importantly I am respectful and will be not only to you but to your opinions, tactics and your equipment. I fish purly for sport, and practice swift CPR. I will have my musky rod, baits and tools with me in madison and can bring my net if needed. Your consideration is appreciated.

Croix.