Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

America's Toughest Jobs

14 posts in this topic

Who all watched this tonight? What did you think?

I think it's a pretty cool concept. Tonight was OK, tough job to crab fish to start off with. I'm looking forward to some of the up coming shows. I do think Eric was the weakest tonight though.

Personally I think Amy should have gone home. Eric at least put forth some effort, and comic relief.

It's on NBC, Monday's at 8. I'm sure you can go to their site and watch it.

Amy coulda gone too, she seams a little pampered and I work with folks like that. Me no likey.

I watched it a little and didnt like it. It seemed a little pointless. Then Again Ive never took a liking to shows like that.

I watched it bits and pieces of it. I think it would be so much fun to try all those jobs!!!!

it should be interesting, I liked when the dude was puking and they told him to puke in the bucket for bait, crab's love it, the old timer says....

I watched it...had to since I'm out of town and there was nothing better on. Wasn't real impressed with it.

I have not seen it. Monday night at 8 PM there is only one show on at my house, Monday Night Football.

I have not seen it. Monday night at 8 PM there is only one show on at my house, Monday Night Football.

Yup, same here. But then it might be a tough job watching the Packers this season.

good show it will be my commercial break from the twins.

Originally Posted By: boilerguy

Yup, same here. But then it might be a tough job watching the Packers this season.

Come on guys, that's what they make DVR's for. grin