• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DOVE HUNTING GUIDES

Lots of public land in southern Minnesota.

Find a chunk near water. Later in the day set your sillohettes in the trees and be ready for some fun. I'd recommend giving it a try a few times before you drop coin on a guide.

I don't know of any Dove guides in my area, sorry.

No guides around here for doves, but if you want to come dove hunting with me in Texas, I can find you all kinds of guides. Boiler gave some good advice, find a wheat field near some water, late afternoon and set up a couple branches with some decoy doves on it. Also gravel pits near grasslands are good too.

If you travel to southern MN you should have no problem shooting doves, a guide is not nessecary. Iv had no problem shooting a limit of doves the last couple of years just pass shooting. They are literally everywhere, and every year im hunting a different spot. Find a field they are feeding in, a water hole with no vegetation around the edge, or a group of trees they are roosting in and you got yourself a shoot. I like to set up between a roosting spot and a feeding area, or a watering hole and a feeding area and pass shoot. Late afternoon and morning/mid-morning seem to be best.