• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Move over Joe, Eddie is the new baby

IFallsRon

Yeah they got rid of Lamb, when is the front office going to stop signing these hacks they end up releasing later in the year. Remember Boone, Bautista, White, Monroe and now Lamb and the thing that sucks is the Twins are eating whats left on Lamb's contract. The person they should of send down to the minors to make room for Eddie is that P.O.S Jesse Crain, nice meat pitch last night to Beltre for the game winning homer god this guy sucks. But getting rid of Lamb was the right thing to do gives Buscher more time at 3rd base, he will be there next year.

At least they made a change by getting Eddie. I can't remember the last time we had this many problems with middle relief. Any change is a good change at this point. Don't know how much gas he has left in the tank, but it could be a good move. I think we're only picking up $400k of his contract this year.

In response to:

Poster: Windy City Walleye Hunter

Subject: Re: Move over Joe, Eddie is the new baby

I heard Hamburger had a great slider!

Sorry, that was a local reference to White Castle, whose famous little hamburger is called a slider in the Chicagoland area.

Windy

I think that statement is what is known as a groaner. grin

Nothing wrong with White castles. There great..........

Well we got someone who can get us through the 8th. Every Day Eddie ya baby, and what happens, the 9th comes back to bite us.

I look for a blow out tonight. in the favor of the TWins of course. They have to be mad and embarrased.

G.C.