Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hoyt4

Long Beard Assassins #5

9 posts in this topic

So did anyone get there prizes from the turkey contest?Just checking maybe it will be coming later.

I'm still waiting on the calls from the custom guys. I sent emails again late last week. As soon as I get them they'll be heading your way. Sorry for the delay guys.

No problem at all. THe calls were just an extremely nice bonus, the contest by itself is the fun part. Thanks again for doing it.

It's nice to see anther Longbeard Assassins post, sure was fun this spring. We kicked some butt huh. Getting ready for those whitetails now.

Any Longbeard Assassins out there with a fall tag?I got one and will have that in the pocket in October while in the deer stand.

Thanks Borch I was just checking I had not been on here for awhile and just thought I would check.I already can not wait till next spring.First have to get a few deer in the freezer for the grill.

No turks where I hunt whitetails but it would be fun to stick one from the treestand. I've never hunted them in the fall.