Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave S

Any Rides planned?

12 posts in this topic

With the upcoming holiday weekend, is anyone planning on riding? I'm not sure if I can get out or not. But would like to either Sunday or Monday.

I may attend mud fest in Hilman Labor Day weekend. If I attend it will most likely only be as a spectator, then maybe do some local trail riding.

The other idea is to head to Bayfield County, WI and ride the Valhalla area.

We are pretty open right now, I would like to take Friday afternoon off but may still be interviewing candidates.

We are pretty open right now, I would like to take Friday afternoon off but may still be interviewing candidates.

hmmm???

I would be open for Sunday or Monday possibly, but somewhere for a day ride close by. Didn't want to mention anything because my schedule is so crazy right now. The other thing is maybe the fall convention. Not sure on that yet either.

Should be pretty nice out now though. The cool nights have really slowed down the bugs.

I'm heading up to the Paul Bunyan SF friday through sunday for some camping, four wheelin' and relaxing. Can't wait.

If you guys go out riding on Monday I'd be in.

Haven't been to the Solana trails yet or Pine Center.........

I'd rather go Sunday myself, because I would have a day of rest before I go back to the grind.

On second thought, Sunday or Monday would be fine for me if anyone wants to ride somewhere.

I know I started this thead, but now it's looking like I won't be able to get out this weekend.

Darn it anyhow.

Once the snow flies, I plan on getting out. Hopefully some of the trails remain open like last year.

I will make time for a winter ride, no dust, minimal traffic, I would really like to not need to remove the tracks so early. wink

rode in solona state forest last weekend, not to bad of riding. we are planning a ride this coming weekend in the hill city area.

saw a kubota with tracks on all four near mille lacs today, it looks like that thing could go through anything.