• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help! Splashguard recovery at Garrison landing

skolfoppa

It is a long shot, but this is an amazing network of fisher folk and I need my guard back. October '06 night bite out of Garrison I left my port side splash guard at the landing. It is off a Lund rebel SS. Anyone pick it up and its collecting dust in some garage? Reward can be negotiated. Thanks in advance.

I noticed it later the next day. My thought was there would be no way to find it, then again stranger things have happened, and if anyone had picked it up this site was the shot in the dark. After spending the weekend at the pond I realized I need to have both guards while back trolling into 13mph winds.

Welcome to FM Skolfoppa, hope it gets found. Two years ago is a long shot, but I've seen stolen vehicles get recovered due to this site so it's not out of relm either. Hope you enjoy the site and hope to see future posts from you.

If you have Wavewackers they can make you a new one just for the one side. Even though they are pretty much indestructible I did manage to break one and they made me a new and that was made in 1991 and the price was pretty reasonable.