• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall Frenzy

Just got done reading that too. My son has Marching Band performances every Saturday starting right after Labor Day - so that puts a damper on a full weekend of fishing. cry

But - I am still hoping to go up to Leech yet this fall for a full weekend. Probably stay up at Federal Dam. I heard there is a Launch that goes out of there too.

Out of all the Gatherings and Get-Togethers that are hosted throughout the year, there are 3 that I absolutely won't miss...

- Cool Cats on the Horseshoe Chain

- Burntside Bash

- Appeldoorn's Fall Frenzy

Its almost fall trolling time! Wooo Hooo! wink

Appeldoorn's was pretty full, I'm guessing 20-30 people.

Quite a few Pro Staff made it last year and its looking like many are returning this year as well.

Not sure who is doing the seminar this year but Tony Roach did an awesome job last year.

Wow....Paul was a great host for our women;s gathering, so I can see where is hospitatlity really makes the difference. I'm hoping we can get a women's contingent together, if not, I may come anyway

This Post is also on the Mille lacs fishing report. I think there are more posts than here you may want to check out.

I went last year. It was awesome. Paul & Appeldoorn's took great care of us!!!! If you can attend, do so.

Out of all the Gatherings and Get-Togethers that are hosted throughout the year, there are 3 that I absolutely won't miss...

- Cool Cats on the Horseshoe Chain

- Burntside Bash

- Appeldoorn's Fall Frenzy

Its almost fall trolling time! Wooo Hooo! wink

I know you wouldn't miss Sturgeon Excursion if not for family business.

You will be missing duck opener, not that Fall Frenzy is a consolation of any sort.