• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BOWHUNTERS EDUCATION

USPENAMC

well im kind of mad.... AT MYSELF and no one else. I tried looking for BOWHUNTERS EDUCATION CLASSES tooo late. there was only a few left and the only one near here was in st paul and it was a full class. does anyone know of any certified instructors that do a HOME SCHOOL BOW HUNTERS CLASS even if its for a fee. It would be me and my brother. penasoccer at o o h a y

We can't charge a fee for hosting a class. I personally hosted or helped host three different classes this year. Each one is a commitment of many hours. Hours we'd really rather be fishing or shooting or scouting or hunting ourselves.

Those of you that waited too long, or couldn't be bothered with driving too far or sitting for so long while you were doing your own things, well I think you may just have to wait for another year.

Sorry.

I know what you mean we put on two a year one in march and one in august and I still get the phone call sob stories. One of the biggest turn offs to putting my personal time in on that rather than spending time with my family fishing or shooting bow. there are plenty of classes throughout the summer and winter, ONe thing I know forsure is that the fall ones fill up fast. we have 45 this fall and 40 in spring.

I have to plan for the earliest classes next year. I wonder if minnesota has RECIPROCAL (spelling) bowhunters classes? Meaning do they accept other states bow hunters training? I might go that way. Its not a necessity for me to have bow hunters education since im not applying for any special hunts but I Yearn for more education, tips, tricks, and safety. Ill join the ranks next year. For now ill keep learning from this site and the great people from here

I believe the class is a national thing. If you take a class in another state, most states should accept that. However, I do believe MBRB wants you to take one in Minnesota. Not sure though. Anyone?

thanks for that info If you dont mind me asking where do you two DonBo and MnMuzzleloader teach your class? I guess im better off getting a class here in minnesota considering the fact that they might go into some of the LOCAL MN laws and stuff.

All the classes are listed in the MN DNR HSOforum. The next one I am involved with is usually in March at the Chilakoot Bowhunters clubhouse near Somerset, WI. It is one of only a few that are done in just one day. Check back later in early spring and I can narrow that down for you.

mnmuzzleloader?