Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reynolds

Free Otter Den (poles bent, melted zipped but functional)

16 posts in this topic

I have an Otter Den that I let my friends use last year only to have it returned with bent poles (the poles are round) and a melted zipper. I built carpeted partitions in the tub and there is a light switch if you would choose to wire lights. I bought a Clam X2, so I do not plan on repairing or replacing the aforementioned problems. The tub is in excellent condition and has a hitch. IMG_0626.jpg

Would love to take it off of your hands. when can i come pick it up? my phone number is 651-434-7126, call anytime as i am generally up very late. drop@[YouNeedAuthorization]

Bobb-o

I am in the process of moving, so I don't know if I will be around much Monday (8/25). I will get back to you tomorrow afternoon once I have a better idea of what I have going on.

how late you planning on being up tonight? i could maybe swing down tonight yet. otherwise, just let me know, i can come down whenever.

The portable is up in Milaca where I am moving my belongings to Monday. I will bring it back down to Eagan with me on my last trip of the day.

ok, let me know, look forward to hearing from you. This prob goes against forum rules for this section, but what kind of beer do you drink?

If Bobbo doesnt take this I will, sctk11 at yahoo, thanks

hey adam, I havent't talked to you in a while, shoot me an email: dropshot@[YouNeedAuthorization]

wow, what a generous offer, bent poles or not.

Someone will make really good use of this.

I'd have been all over it if I'd seen it quick enough.. that being said, I'll get in line if the others can't make it.

thanks again for the house, this is gonna be great for this season.

i guess it's proally gone but i hop inline.

Never had an icehouse but maybe i can get one.