• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy Chatter

zamboni

What do you mean BnS?

Like Burress last year who was still a top 10 WR. Also we are talking a thumb injury not anything that is going to hamper his route running or speed, or athletisism trying to catch a ball. maybe i'm off base here but i couldn't believe he was dropped hopefully I can pick him up and ride Randy Moss, Brandon Marshall, Hines Ward, Colston, and my comeback player of the year Javon Walker all the way to the championship

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i ment is there is always going to be a few of them guys that once there hurt there never the same again. I have had Burress on my team last three years, the guy is a stud. There is just going to be a few of them guys that just cant take the heat.

I lost Colston also and agree that those who come back from an injury are highly unlikely to put up the same numbers. Picked up L Payne and C Taylor due to Burlesons injury with the hope that one of them will pull through. Meanwhile Witten will probably get most of the replacement time.

I have Colston as well and plan on keeping him. I did make a trade to pick up an extra WR to help out in his absence.

I eneded up trading Sammy Morris and David Patten for Joey Galloway and Felix Jones.

This is already my second trade of the season, the first I traded Antonio Gates for Michael Turner.

My team now looks like this:

QB - Rothlisberger

RB - L.T.

RB - Michael Turner

WR - TJ Houshmanzadeh

WR - Hines Ward

WR - Joey Galloway

TE - Heath Miller

K - Rob Bironas

DEF - Pittsburgh

Bench - M. Colston (injury)

Bench - Darren McFadden

Bench - Duece McCallister

Bench - Felix Jones

Bench - Deion Branch

Bench - Marc Bulger

...or you could be right; fortunately for me I was able to put him on IR which gave me an open slot to pick up another player. No harm no foul, for now. If and when he does return I think I'll keep him on the bench for a game or two to see what he does. I'd hate to not give it a chance and then end up regretting it come late season.

No kidding. I have McNabb and that cost me seven points, although I'm up enough that I'm pretty confident that I'll get the W this week. (famous last words)

What a moron. Reminds me of Leon Lett in the Super Bowl.

Actually the Leon Lett play was on Thanksgiving vs the Dolphins.

I am happy, the guy I am playing has McNabb, so there went one of his TDs!! We are tied 62-62, I have TO and he has Barber, McNabb and the Cowboys "D" going. Barber and the Cowboys "D" are pretty much non factors so far.

Right now my entire roster has some sort of injury.

Coloston - Broken Hand

Galloway - Ankle sprain (traded for him to fill Colstons spot)

Roethlisberger - seperated shoulder but is still playing

L.T. - toe injury, played but it severly slowed him down

M. Turner - Ankle injury, we'll see how this plays out

8 starters and 1 defense and 5 of them are hurt. I am hoping to just be even until I can get some guys healthy.

So far I am 1-1 and ranked 8th out of 10 teams. On paper I have one the 3 best teams in our leauge.