• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Seppmann Mill - Minneopa State Park

I was talking to someone about the mill in Minneopa State Park today and went through the archives. I found this shot that I had on the reject pile and resurrected it with Steve's blending methods. I think it is worthy of coming off the reject pile now.

Thanks Steve.

102135047.jpg

Nice rework of the shot Mike! When I lived in Mankato, I spent a good deal of time at Minneopa and hiked up to the mill numerous times (I know you can drive straight to it). During the right time of year, there are large numbers of Monarchs in the sumac near the mill. Down near the river is also a good place for kingfisher and lots of other wildlife. It's a great little park. Thanks for bringing back some fond memories!