• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Why Can't Joe Nathan............

zamboni

Listen to Windy go off, like AJ is the next best thing since sliced bread. I am sure he didn't say that in 05.

Gosh I am glad he is with the sox. He fits right in.

Drop kick off the top rope, followed by a pile driver and finish him off with an F. U. (I think i said this b-4.)

G.C.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, I loved Dennis Rodman too....once he was a Bull! It reminds me of the line in Animal House when Boone is talking to Otter about their Pledge Class when Neidermeier is harrassing them, "Hey, they can't do that to our Pledge Class.....Only we can do that to our Pledge Class! " God, I miss John Belushi!

Windy

Windy I won't say nothing about Rodman, other than I thought you had more sense than that. You don't think he was a major pain in the neck and not a team player. Distractions and hair color changes by the hour it seemed like, and all the [PoorWordUsage] hanging off him or on him.

G.C.

Windy I won't say nothing about Rodman, other than I thought you had more sense than that. You don't think he was a major pain in the neck and not a team player. Distractions and hair color changes by the hour it seemed like, and all the [PoorWordUsage] hanging off him or on him.

G.C.

What a coincidence, AJ does the hair change thing, too. Nat blonde to bright white. Maybe he'll get a nose ring next

Windy you've made the list for top daily posters, you have 24 post today.

Please......no pretty please..... cease and desist immediately. grin

Oh and get over Jordan most of us were not even born when he played Center for da Bucks!!

Nice to see comparisons of the two rings. One tells you what it's all about and the other looks kind of girly. What does that one say? Sex?, Sux?, Sax?, Soy? Kind of hard to read.

In response to:

Poster: PierBridge

Subject: Re: Why Can't Joe Nathan............

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom

Windy went back to his old avatar....now Pier doesn't have one.

Coincidence??

Keep all conspiracy theorys in the Box fan thread!

The box fan thread is a cooler thread! coolcool

Zamboni,

I like how you slipped in the disclaimer of "since the Twins inception" knowing full well that the White Sox are proud owners of 3 Championships which is always more than 2. Kind of like 1 Super Bowl victory is more than....well you know where that is going, right? LOL

Windy

Pier,

That is a lovely piece of antique jewelry. Did your great grand pappy Pier give it to Grand Pappy Pier on his death bed?

Are those real diamonds or cubic zirconia, they look awful dull but I guess decades of non-use will dull just about anything, except Twinkie lovers memories! LOL

Windy