• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Folks,

May have the possibility of relocating to Brookings SD. Living out East now with pond and 5 acres. Want to purchase a house on a lake if I come to SD. What lakes would you recommend for fishing (walleye, crappie mainly) and living on within 30 minutes of Brookings. I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Berdman

Thanks for the info. I looked on the web and mostly see Poinsett having anything available. Didn't realize most of the lakes are farm land. I guess I'm used to every lake being full of houses out east. I take it Thompson is filling up with sediment. I will try to find some more info on the other lakes you guys have sent. Only found two realtors online. Got an interview this evening so should know more on whether I'll be relocating soon. Sure am anxious to get back to the midwest. Again, thanks for the info. Tight lines and who knows may be fishing along side you folks soon.