• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great River Bluff State Park

I took the family out to Great River Bluff State Park yesterday afternoon to take advantage of another beautiful day. I brought my Canon 30D with the 70-200 attached and my 9 year old son Tyler had my old digital rebel and a 70-300 lens. The first photo is one taken by Tyler and the rest are mine.

CRW_450307.jpg

IMG_5925.jpg

IMG_594712.jpg

IMG_5966.jpg

IMG_596910.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

The sunset is really fantastic! It looks like the talent has been handed down as well. Your son's photo is top notch. Many veterans would be happy to have an image that good.

Thanks for all the comments. It is much appreciated. I am really proud to see my son get excited about photography. After he took that photo, he started running towards me yelling "Look Dad, I got one with both a bee and a butterfly" When I purchased my 30D, I thought about selling my digital rebel. I am glad I decided to hold on to it.