• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Go Kart Racing

I went to the go kart track last night and tried to use some of the tips from you guys from the last time. I use a slow shutter speed and panned with the kart. It was tough because the way it's set up you can't see the front stretch from most of the stands because of the banking. The back stretch has a bunch of light poles so I kept getting them in front of the kart. I did manage to find a spot on the top row of the stands to get some decent ones. It was a nice night and lots of fun to watch. Here's the results

102102065.jpg

102102064.jpg

102102063.jpg

102102062.jpg

102102061.jpg

You were too fast for me this morning Steve. I forgot that I put them in my family album on my pbase site which is password protected. I was relocating them as you were posting.

You were too fast for me this morning Steve.

Guess I'd better slow down my shutter speed, eh Mike? winkwink

In a couple of these in particular (the side shots), the slower shutter speed and sense of motion provided by the blurred BG and the spinning tires is really good. I like the comp on the one with the drivers coming at the camera, too.

Thanks Everyone. It's hard keeping up with those quick little karts. They're moving pretty good. I had a lot of garbage when I went through them.

Thanks again for the tips.