Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

goose pit lease

1 post in this topic

im looking to lease a goose pit near rochester or metro area but cant find any info on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• 9:00-9:15 & 12:00-12:30 for a 15 year stint of lazy, white union cows pounding sand about immigrant back breakers ruining the working curve.
    • So, if you don't believe the polls, what makes you so sure that only Trump and Clinton have a chance at winning this election?  
    • So, how have YOU been effected?  
    • Come on, stop seeing so shallow.   There are layers to that picture.   The candidate, the news media, the social media platform.   And you, buddy, proved that point.   Confusion. Doubt. Disarray.  Didn't matter what side you lean. Doesn't matter if it's right.
    • LOL......that story is from 2014. You've been duped again..........    
    • The point is the person posting something needs to be able and willing to defend it.  Even you typically post enough of a quote so I can find which non-mainstream site you saw it at.    And even Snopes ruled the allegation that it was done to somehow sway voters in different regions was mostly false.  
    • Let me fix that for ya. Very nice rack there! Looking at the neck I would say the Rut is on! 
    • A possible reason is that college graduates have been less affected by mass immigration of low skilled workers from around the world, migration of jobs to China and Mexico, and predatory imports from China.   Cheap Chinese steel, for example, hurts miners and steel workers but not so much nurses and teachers and lawyers etc.   In fact they benefit from cheaper prices eg at Walmart and at restaurants. 
    • I never said he was right, only that anyone with even a slight bit of motivation could have googled it and found the answer. In fact, you probably could have found the answer quicker and with less key strokes than the posts you made to antagonize others into doing the work for you.   Just like my 16 year old son, sometimes he works harder at trying to avoid work than if he would just do the work.
  • Our Sponsors