• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cherry Tomatoes? What do I do with all of them?

I have been adding them into salsa, but there's too many of them. Maybe if I'm really, really bored, I'll peel them.

Also, I found the coolest thing. It's a canner that hooks up to the foodsaver vacuum sealer. No need to boil, etc. Works like a charm. I got it at FF for $7.

We put them in a pan in the freezer until they are good and solid. Then we vacuum seal them and stick them back in the freezer. Trick is to have everything ready to seal them so they don't have a chance to thaw and get mushy when you seal the bags.

You can use them for salsa.Cut them in half and squeese out as much juice as you can.Then grind them up in a food processor.Add your seasonings,chopped peppers and onions.Work well and you don't have to peel them.