• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another lead change in the AL Central

UdeLakeTom

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most forums ban people for having duplicate accounts

Actually there are a few that I know of who use different Screen Names.

Windy's is Legit he lost his password and just started another account with a similar name, others do it as a BIT "ACT" or to post a different opinion without giving away their Main screen name.

Did that make any sense.... grin

Thanks Pier,

I guess Sled must be getting a little nervous, or jealous! I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I lost my password at work and the admin was slow in getting me a new password. I tried to keep everything as close as my original, right down to my avatar. No big deal in my book but I guess my book is not the only one in the library! LOL

Thanks again Pier, we can have fun on this site and trade barbs, but when it comes down to it we are all just big ole goofs having fun on the computer and talking sports!

Windy

Gary,

We dun started our series, and LOST make up game from yesterday. Dropped a close one to AJ Burnett and the Blue Jays, they are on fire! We need tonight's game because Mr. Halladay comes to town tomorrow and that is never fun. Got to keep movin' the Magic Number. 18 and counting right now!

Windy

I see that now, forgot about the make up game. Bummer you happen to get Toronto right now. Wow are the hot. They took care of us and now you guys. Now you have Konerko going down. Ouch.!!!

I will be nice and turn down my brights so they don't blind you in the rear view mirror. I think we will be passing soon, so be ready to move over.

I see the bandwagon is getting filled up again.

G.C.

Yup,

Twink fans better get back on soon or there will be no seats left on the bandwagon....until the Twinks head south to get trounced by the Rays for 4 games. Then there will be the gnashing of teeth and wailing and there will be plenty of room on the band wagon as the fickle fans jump on and off and on and off.......

The roller coaster ride did get a little scary yesterday and today is no picnic either, we have to face Halladay, yikes!

Windy

I think the Central will come down to the last series between the Sox and Twins. Twins need to win at home, especially agst the ROyals etc and hold around .500 on the road. If so--- they get in.

I don't know about anybody else, but I hope Tampa holds on to the East and the Angels get the best record,, so the winner of the Central (Twins) get the Rays instead of the Sox or A's in first round. boston is looking really good right now, thou they got beat last night.