• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another lead change in the AL Central

UdeLakeTom

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully a while.

And if the Sox continue to Collapse like they are currently doing today, down 5-3 in the 8th in a game the Sox pitcher had a PERFECT Game going through 6 innings it may be a LONG while before another change occurs!

Sled,

The Rays are not just the best team in baseball but they have the largest percentage increase in victories over last year. Sounds like a little "sour grapes" coming out of the old Sled thread! How did you like AJ's well executed interference call yesterday? Smartest guy in baseball! Also, fun fact, the ump who made the call is the same ump who made the famous AJ call vs the Angels in the 2005 playoffs. AJ better buy that guy a steak dinner! Sox back on top.....to stay????

Windy

dude,

I am with you 100% there. I might even concede the Central if I could be assured that we got the wild card over the BoSox. Wouldn't it be sweet to have a playoff without the Yankees or the BoSox? ESPN would probably shut down for the playoffs and not even bother reporting!!!

Windy

I can't believe the ump made the call of interference, when he was looking the other way. He was looking at the person at the time on second base receiving the throw. Then he turns around and see's AJ laying on the ground crying like a cheap baby he is. I can't believe no other ump saw the flying elbow in mid air shot. When the ump looks at the replay, he is going the slap himself for falling for that ploy.

Your right Windy, he did it here also, but that doesn't mean we approved of what he was doing. He just plays the game the cheap way. I guess he doen't have the talent to play it right.

Still looking like 9-5 road trip.

G.C.

Gary,

Aren't they 2 and 2 right now? That would lead me to believe in a 7 and 7 or at best 8 and 6, how do you take the leap of faith all the way to 9-6? Just trying to understand the Twinkie logic. Kind of like getting from smart baseball using all the rules to your advantage to a crying cheap baby! U guys crack me up. You could not have loved him more when he was sporting the Twinkie garb and you know it! LOL

Windy

Wandering,

I guess he had to stop in SF first, before coming to the White Sox but whatever, I seem to remember lots of Twink fans who loved AJ and did not like it when he got traded but I guess my memory is failing. And what is FYU? Was that just a typo and should have been FYI? I'm guessing yes.

Windy