• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Does anyone know some great trails in the Burnsville area? I just got a new bike and have to get it fixed but I want to take advantage of the fall colors and would like to know where some good trails are. Thanks.

Oh my! I actually want to bike the trail from Cannon Falls to Redwing before the fall ends. But I first have to get my bike repaired, I busted up the brakes somehow frown. I've heard the one off Highway 13 down the river is a nice one. Have a great week smile.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

That Cannon Falls to Red Wing trail is way cool. I can see why you would want to do that one.

Careful with the trails that Yakfisher recommends, he uses trails with pot holes that cause broken bones. grin Just kidding, the Three Rivers trails are very nice.

Hope you're healing nicely YF!

I was actually on a residential street, thank you very much! wink

The map also shows all the streets that have bike lanes as well. It is a great map.

I would check out Murphy Hanrahan Park in Burnsville or Lebanon Hills in Eagan. I would recommend Lebanon as they are some pretty good downhill sections. I would also encourage you to wear a helmet. I was out riding this afternoon and slipped off the pedals and hit a tree at a pretty good clip.

I would check out Murphy Hanrahan Park in Burnsville or Lebanon Hills in Eagan. I would recommend Lebanon as they are some pretty good downhill sections. I would also encourage you to wear a helmet. I was out riding this afternoon and slipped off the pedals and hit a tree at a pretty good clip.

I crashed last week and broke a finger my collar bone and my helmet was destroyed. Had it not been for the helmet, I might still be in the hospital and I certainly wouldn't be here. My suggestion would be that anytime you plan to do and technical off road or moderate to fast road riding strap on that cheap lid and keep your eggs from being scrambled.

p.s. Hanrahan is a fun ride.

Boys, you need to be more careful...heehee sorry to hear you guys got scraped up...anyone up for hitting some trails around here this fall let me know, I need to get my bike in next week, but maybe in the next coming weeks...

Boys, you need to be more careful...heehee sorry to hear you guys got scraped up...anyone up for hitting some trails around here this fall let me know, I need to get my bike in next week, but maybe in the next coming weeks...

I'd love to but my Doctor says no, and my wife said I have to listen to the doc this time grin

Sweetness! My goal is to get my bike in for repairs this weekend and hopefully I can get out next week and use it before winter comes...but thanks for letting me know about the rentals on skis, I don't have the money right now to drop on a set.