• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi there

I'm new to the forums and just wanted to say "hi"!

Welcome to the coolest forum, the "Women's Forum". Consider posting your bio and hang out here with us. We have great fun and plan great outings. Oh yeah we razz some of the guys now and then.

I'm new to the forums and just wanted to say "hi"!
Welcome to FM mngirl,You are joining the best outdoor site on the net and the people here are friendly and share imformation about almost any topic from a-z.You may catch the bug like most who have joined and that bug is just cant get enough of FM.Once again welcome aboard allways great to get new members.

I'm noticing it is addicting...my ex goes on here all the time and it seemed interesting...I'm actually really liking it, I need to find more people who are into the outdoors in my life. I have a lot of things I want to try before I die smile. Everyone have a great week. We should do a womens' fishing day sometime. Maybe let some men come that we can outfish smile

mngirl, you should try to get one of the numerous get togethers all over the state! If you're ever interested, they'll be posted in this forum- Click here.

I went to the Burntside Bash, Slabfest on the URL and our very 1st Women's fishing get together in June. I had a blast at every one!! It's also a great place to get good fishing advice about certain species/lakes, techniques and gear.

welcome mngirl. CAREFUL peachy, you may not realize who your dealing with come lake time. grinsmilelaughwhistle remember fish fear me. wink and iambjm is right the gals pick on the men all the time. yeaaaaahhh i get to go to a gtg with the gals. laughcrazy

i am perfectly capable of finding my own clothes and dressing myself, thank you. dont need your help. grinlaughsmileblushim kind of wandering also why these gals need to see me dressed this way? must be my body? blushconfusedwhistle

gary you got mail. when your done typing click on the smiley face by the word post, put your arrow on the one you want to use, it will tell you what it means click it. when i do it, it does not show the face until you submit post. try that, heck if i can figure it out you should be able ti. good luck.