Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
mngirl

Hi there

I'm new to the forums and just wanted to say "hi"!

Welcome to the coolest forum, the "Women's Forum". Consider posting your bio and hang out here with us. We have great fun and plan great outings. Oh yeah we razz some of the guys now and then.

I'm new to the forums and just wanted to say "hi"!
Welcome to FM mngirl,You are joining the best outdoor site on the net and the people here are friendly and share imformation about almost any topic from a-z.You may catch the bug like most who have joined and that bug is just cant get enough of FM.Once again welcome aboard allways great to get new members.

Pull up a chair, take a look around and stay awhile! grin

Make sure its a comfy chair! wink This place is VERY addicting! I've gone thru 2 chairs already laugh

I'm noticing it is addicting...my ex goes on here all the time and it seemed interesting...I'm actually really liking it, I need to find more people who are into the outdoors in my life. I have a lot of things I want to try before I die smile. Everyone have a great week. We should do a womens' fishing day sometime. Maybe let some men come that we can outfish smile

Ohhhh Glennda, that means you are invited to the womens' fishing day whenever that may be! :-D This time you can wear the RED dress! whistlelaugh

mngirl, you should try to get one of the numerous get togethers all over the state! If you're ever interested, they'll be posted in this forum- Click here.

I went to the Burntside Bash, Slabfest on the URL and our very 1st Women's fishing get together in June. I had a blast at every one!! It's also a great place to get good fishing advice about certain species/lakes, techniques and gear.

welcome mngirl. CAREFUL peachy, you may not realize who your dealing with come lake time. grinsmilelaughwhistle remember fish fear me. wink and iambjm is right the gals pick on the men all the time. yeaaaaahhh i get to go to a gtg with the gals. laughcrazy

i am perfectly capable of finding my own clothes and dressing myself, thank you. dont need your help. grinlaughsmileblushim kind of wandering also why these gals need to see me dressed this way? must be my body? blushconfusedwhistle

gary you got mail. when your done typing click on the smiley face by the word post, put your arrow on the one you want to use, it will tell you what it means click it. when i do it, it does not show the face until you submit post. try that, heck if i can figure it out you should be able ti. good luck.

Quote:
Gosh I wish I could figure out the Icons.

We do too gary! You're always so serious! J/k!

Remember you can't click "quick reply" and have access to the smiley's. You have to just click "reply".