• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Taylor Swift?

mike morris

Does anyone here actually like Taylor Swift? I personally think the only time her voice sounds decent is when the backup singers help her out. She's just bad. I don't even think she's cute like most people apparently do (she wouldn't be popular without the looks right)?

I have to disagree, I think she can sing and the crowds that are buying out her concerts thik so too, I wish I had 1/2 the ambition and skills she has at 17, look at Lee Ann Rimes (sp) she started at 15 took some time off and now is hitting the charts again, but my problem with the country ladies is they are all trying to be pop as opposed to being country, the look is one thing, but try to sound country at least

I can't stand listening to most music award shows where the artist sings live - not many are on pitch. When in the studio, they can fix it if the singer is off a little bit.

Taylor Swift and Martina McBride are two that I can listen to on live TV that don't make my skin crawl.

My girls really like her, and the fact that she writes her own music.

She sounds horrible live, and I know she writes her own stuff, and quite honestly- her songs are kinda corny.

Julianne Hough is drop dead gorgeous and can sing, and same with Carrie Underwood.

Jessica Simpson is the hottest country singer ever. Have yet to hear one of her songs though.

Shes hotter with duct tape over her mouth. She has to be in the top 10 of dumbest people wandering around this earth. But yes- she is very hot. Not as hot as Julianne Hough though

Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift in one concert?!?!

Holy cow, if I was forced to go to that they'd have to keep all sharp objects away from me.

Swift couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.

Good country music hasnt been seen since 1998.

With George Strait and Alan Jackson as the exception, I'd have to agree.

What is sad is that people think Rascal Flatts/Swift/et al is "good music". They don't know what good music is anymore as it's been diluted for the past decade by no-talent hacks.