• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First Canoe trip shots

I've got just a little time to go through my shots of my canoe trip, so picked just a couple for now. Hope to have some more later:

Birdseye grain from a dried stump next to my tent site on Cap Lake, Canon 40D 100-400 mm used as a macro:

KR1.jpg

One of my party, Vince, checking the map on Thomas Lake:

KR2.jpg

and this one's for polarsus81 who was "disappointed" that I didn't have one of these on the last trip pix I took:

KR3.jpg

"Watching the Fire" Kawishiwi River, one portage south of Kivinivi Lake:

KR5.jpg

Looks like you had a great trip.I have to second them fish in the pan they look yummy.I like the looks of the last picture no better way to finish off the day sitting around the fire enjoying a cold one with the buddys. Thanks for sharing.

Great shots Ken! I have been talking with some of my friends from Duluth about planning our annual fall BWCA trip this fall. I certainly love canoe country. Wonderful job capturing some what makes canoe country great.