• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trip to Ohio

The store I work for sent me to Ohio to look at some Amish furniture. I camped along theway and took about 350 photos. My biggest challenge was that I got up pretty early and drove until later in the day so I didn't have good light most of the time.

Makinaw Bridge- kind of intimidating for a small town guy.

DSCF1700.jpg

Moican State Park, Ohio. Walked two miles to see the waterfall. Didn't occur to me that this isn't the best time of the year for a lot of waterfalls.

DSCF1754.jpg

Amish field work. You are not supposd to photograph them, it is against their faith to have a graven image made of themselves. You can still see evidence of their lifestye.

DSCF1791.jpg

I was only twenty five miles from Canton, so I went to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

DSCF1806.jpg

Maumee State Park, shore of Lake Erie in Ohio. I like the contrasting textures in this one.

DSCF1853.jpg

South shore of Lake Superior in Michigan.

DSCF1877.jpg

Porcupine State Park in Michigan.

DSCF1931.jpg

WW II Museum in Superior, Wisconsin.

DSCF1983.jpg

Kind of a hurried trip, but still a nice break this summer.