• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lms334 c igps

7outof10

i got a lms 334c igps....what i was thinking was mounting it on my handle bars on the 4 wheeler so i would have it in the winter for the gps .....i was thinking about getting a cord for it and wiring in a 12 volt plug and maybe being able to put it on the dash of my truck also would this work ? one other thing i was wondering was how the 334 will hold up to the cold snow and ice and all of the fun stuff that we get in the winter up here

I would check the with Lowrance. At the price of the unit, I personally wouldn't risk it (unless you are looking for an excuse to upgrade :-)

I would keep it on the boat, and buy an H2O. You can pick em up for a pretty reasonable price used/online. You'll save money on the lake maps by pulling the chip from your 334c.

Better yet, I will trade you my H2OC for your 334c, then you will be all set for the hardwater season ... LOL