• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SC Forum Month Fishing Outings

There is a loose knit, no obligation/competition group forming in the South Central Forum, but anyone who would want to make the drive down is welcome to come. The following is a list of lakes, dates, and times.

Dec 20- Walleyes on Elysian- 1:00 PM

Jan 24- Panfish on German- 7:00 AM

Feb 21- Crappies on Duck Lake- 1:00 PM

March 14- Perch on Tetonka- 7:00 AM

April ?- Looking to get a group to go to Redwing/Mississippi River, but I've never been there, not sure of what time frame is best? A two day trip was brought up, with a motel stay.

May 20- Walleyes/Crappies on Madison-5:00 PM

June 13- Walleyes/Bass on Sheilds- 7:00 AM

July 18- ? July was terrible for me this year, still up in the air about this one, more than likly targeting Bass/Northerns, Is Lure still too weedy at this time?

Aug 22- Walleyes/Bass on Tetonka- 7:00 AM

Sept 23- Walleyes on Madison- 5:00 PM

October 24- Big Fall Walleyes on Lake?......Possibly head to Sarah, long drive for some but worth it from what I hear.

These will not be competitions, and you do not need to target the species mentioned. I just put them down as an idea of what will be active at that time. I will always be chasing walleyes, and some people will always chase bass....But we can still be friends right? I am trying to come up with an idea for a traveling trophy, possibly thought of some type of removable decal that the person who catches the biggest fish can place on their boat.

Both planned outings on Madison are Wendsday nights, trying to stay away from those weekend crowds and open up more opportunities to attend. Also the next weekend in September could possibly be duck opener, and I won't be missing that.

I will be bringing a big pot of Goose Chili to the January outing on German, if the fishing isn't good at least we can be warm and full right?

As far as meeting locations and more exact details, I will post closer to the events.

If anyone has an suggestions for other lakes or other questions about this please feel free to email me with it, [email protected].

Otherwise, anyone who is interest, please let us all know so we can start getting a list together.