• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Opportunity to help get trails in southern MN

Big Dave2

Dear ATVAM Member,

This is Ken Irish, ATVAM president. I'm coming down to the Snake Creek trail area near Wabasha on Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 10:30a.m to have lunch at the famous Slippery's restaurant, meet with you and ride the trails.

I want to discuss the need for more trails and riding areas in southern Minnesota. I'm inviting people from the DNR, Jonathan Bohn, our lobbyist, and others to discuss grant in aid and legislative issues to help us get trails and funding for southern MN.

This would be a great opportunity to invite your elected state representatives to learn more about trails and how they would be a benefit to Southern Minnesota. You can find contact information for your state rep. at www.leg.state.mn.us Click on Who Represents Me?

We will be sending you a flyer. Please print the flyer and post it at ATV dealers and community boards in your area.

I look forward to meeting you.

Ken

Slippery's & Snake Creek Trail

Enjoy a day of riding at Snake Creek Trail near Wabasha, MN.

We will begin by meeting at 10:30 a.m. at Slippery's in Wabasha. There is plenty of parking and the food is fabulous!

After our meeting and lunch, we will travel to Snake Creek Trail for a scenic and fun ride.

Please RSVP to [email protected] or call 1-800-442-8826 to reserve your spot.

Slippery's

10 Church Avenue

Wabasha, MN 55981

[Admin Note: Please read Forum Policy before posting again. Thank you]

Lunch is only $9.00 per person and it includes food, tax, gratuity and beverage.

Choices:

Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Sloppy Joes

Deli Sandwich

Grilled Chicken Sandwich

Famous Hamburger Buffet

Spaghetti Feast

Lasagna Buffet

All items are buffet style. Your choice of coleslaw, baked beans or tossed salad, kettle chips or Slippery Spuds come with each menu item. Pasta items come with garlic toast.

Coffee and Soda included.

Want to make a weekend of it? Check out the Wabasha, MN area HSOforum link. Home of the movies "Grumpy Old Men" and "Grumpier Old Men", this community offers many great activities.

sounds great BUT that is opener of duck season. My calendar is booked solid for the next 60 days after that. I wish the best for your meeting though. I would love to see more trails that way.